Great marketing is about creating shared value
June 28, 2021
We recently read a LinkedIn post that inspired a lot of great conversations on our team.
How does this benefit your content distribution?
It’s social proof, which every content distribution channel (and its almighty algorithms) depends on.
- Google loves backlinks
- LinkedIn loves content that’s shared by more people
- Good old fashioned word-of-mouth increases when interesting people join in
More importantly, great marketing is about creating shared value.
Sarah’s tactic is a great example. Expert quotes benefit everyone involved with the content:
- Customers get more thorough content
- Experts expand their reach and esteem
- Marketers have an easier time writing
🧨 So here’s a challenge for you
Ask yourself: how can you make current content projects more valuable by including others? Extra credit question: How can you do this with your product?
Thanks, Sarah, for inspiring us with your post.
Articles like this in your inbox
If you found this useful, you might want to subscribe to our newsletter. When we have enough interesting stuff to say, we send another edition (typically a couple times a month). No spam, of course.