Great marketing is about creating shared value
June 28, 2021
We recently read a LinkedIn post that inspired a lot of great conversations on our team.
How does this benefit your content distribution?
It’s social proof, which every content distribution channel (and its almighty algorithms) depends on.
- Google loves backlinks
- LinkedIn loves content that’s shared by more people
- Good old fashioned word-of-mouth increases when interesting people join in
More importantly, great marketing is about creating shared value.
Sarah’s tactic is a great example. Expert quotes benefit everyone involved with the content:
- Customers get more thorough content
- Experts expand their reach and esteem
- Marketers have an easier time writing
🧨 So here’s a challenge for you
Ask yourself: how can you make current content projects more valuable by including others? Extra credit question: How can you do this with your product?
Thanks, Sarah, for inspiring us with your post.