The performance of your website is a critical component of whether your content can generate leads and revenue. There are several different aspects of website performance, and we include purely technical aspects here, but also things to do to make sure your site is optimized for conversions and for user experience.
- Basics: Make sure your site avoids fundamental issues that can hamper performance.
- Usability: Usability is surprisingly important for overall site performance.
- Images: Images are a critical way to communicate, but can also cause problems for content performance.
- Navigation: Help your visitors easily find what they’re looking for.
- Calls to Action: Build calls to action that are easy to find and use.
- Forms: Keep your forms as easy to use as possible.
- Content Tagging: Prevent common problems that make your site harder to find on search and in social media.
- Search Engines: Make your site easy to use for search engines.
- Analytics: Make sure you’re tracking performance correctly.